A brand gives a business its unique identity — from the way content looks and feels to how it sounds and resonates. Think about some of the most iconic brands out there, and then picture their branding. I bet you can come up with it right away.
GoPro? Excitement. Prada? Sophistication. Band-Aid? Sincerity.
When establishing your own company’s brand, you have to dig deep into its roots and determine what your product really means to your customers. From here, you will be able to shape your brand’s values, personality, story, and style.
It’s not magic … it’s insight. And that’s why we teamed up with online print and design company MOO to bring you The Essential Guide to Branding Your Company. In this kit, we’ll explain the key elements you’ll need to create a sharp, authentic brand that will stand out from your competitors and resonate with your customers.
- Helpful advice on how to brand your business
- Customer persona templates to get to know your customers
- A brand checklist designed to keep you and your brand on track
- Exclusive business card designs to compliment your brand
- Much more about how to get your brand up and running with a competitive edge