This is the first episode of The Growth Show, a new podcast from HubSpot for leaders consumed with driving growth — growing a business, growing a movement, growing an idea, growing a team. Each week, we’ll sit down with someone who has achieved remarkable growth and unpack how he or she did it.
In this episode of The Growth Show, we sat down with Guy Kawasaki, former Chief Evangelist at Apple and now Chief Evangelist at Canva. We talked about his latest book, The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users, and a few of his unconventional social media strategies that have helped him drive traffic and build an audience of millions of followers.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- Tactical advice that will help increase your followers on any channel
- Why Guy publishes on LinkedIn over Facebook
- Why he still believes in Google+
- How his unconventional Twitter strategy has helped grow traffic
- Why he isn’t a fan of social media “experts”
- The truth about Twitter trolls
Click here to listen to this interview and subscribe for future episodes.